Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Zions

So this past weekend we went back to St. George mostly for me to catch up on everyone's hair but we were able to play a little bit too. we were hanging out at my moms house friday night and I was talking to my sister in law about not really having much to do the next day and we quickly decided it would be fun to go to Zions. We were able to talk most of my family into going (even the preggo girls) and found some free passes. It really was so much fun to hike, play in the water, and picnic, although I think all the kids needed was to ride the bus (shuttle) and they were happy. And even though it was a warm day it all went really great. Here are a few pics.

This is my brother Jason with some of the kiddos at weeping rock.

My cute parents

Me and my hubby


My two favorite boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment