Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Party Time!

My little man LOVES baseball. He is always begging anybody who will listen to pitch to him to hit with his big plastic red batt and he's surprisingly pretty good considering how tiny he is. So anyways I've known for a while that I wanted to do a baseball themed party, but when I checked pinterest it took it to a whole new level. There were so many cute ideas and I had lots of fun getting everything ready. I think it turned out great so here are some pics to help me remember it all. I found this cute idea on pinterest to have everyone autograph a ball for him and it turned out super cute.
The snack bar!
We did dinner with nachos, hot dogs, watermelon, and salad.
Dinner time, he was totally loving the attention
Beck had tons of support opening his presents.
He is all about balls and trucks.
Luke did the cake decorating this year, and it turned out perfect.
I kept it simple and didn't do party games, I just let them all play t-ball.
He fell in love with trains at my mom's at christmas time so he was so excited to get this from my parents.
Finishing the perfect day by having story time with grandma.
I sure love having a little boy, and even though I'm sad my baby is getting bigger I absolutely love watching his sweet personality change every day. He gets more and more fun all the time and he completely fills me with joy everday. I Love You Beckham!

No comments:

Post a Comment