Friday, April 9, 2010

Oh................POOP!

So lately (the last month or so) we have been working on potty training. I know so much fun right. Well it actually hasn't been too bad so far, except that she wouldn't go when we were out of town. She came to me one morning and said she wanted to use the big girl potty. I had tried a few times before that but she wasn't interested, so i was really excited when she came to me and she has been going ever since. She had had only a handful of accidents up until today but she has had TWO today and i'm kinda freaking out.I hope it doesn't mean that we are taking a step back. Anyways wish me luck. These are a couple pics from when we first bought panties. She came in to show me and she had all ten pairs on at once. She was so proud!

1 comment:

  1. Thats so funny. They will go through spirts like that, they just have to grow out of it. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete