Sunday, May 23, 2010

Meet Beckham Luke Beaumont




Our sweet baby boy joined our family Saturday May 22nd at 6:07 a.m. He weighed 6lbs 10oz and is 19 inches long. We have had such a great experience with him so far and love him to death already. Chalyn has been so excited and is doing great with him thank heavens. Beckham has been doing so amazing and I feel unbelievably well. We are so blessed to have him and the joy that he has already brought is overwhelming! I will post more soon about everything but thought we would give everyone a sneek peak of our new family addition.

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to meet Beckam! Such a handsome little boy! Glad you got pictures so fast, they're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janae and Luke....I didn't know you had this blog....what fun! Beckham is adorable! Congratulations. Glad to hear you (Janae) are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Cute!! Umm.. I L.O.V.E. the name!! He is adorable and I'm glad things went well. I can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute. I'm glad to hear everything went well!!!

    ReplyDelete