Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Beckham's Blessing






This past weekend we had tons of family in town for Beckhams baby blessing and for the fourth of July. We had such an awesome weekend and did so many fun things like went to seven peaks, had bar-b-ques, watched fireworks and more, but I'm gonna start with this post first because it was the most important part of the weekend. All of my family was able to come up and quite a few of the Beaumonts were there too. Luke did the blessing and did such a great job. I am so proud to have an amazing husband who holds the priesthood and uses it to bless our family. We had a luncheon at the park afterwards with lots of yummy food and fun. Beckham looked so stinking cute in his tuxedo that my mom made,(without even having a pattern,) she is so so talented. Beck is growing so fast and has been so fun lately. He smiles all the time and watches me everywhere I go, we just love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment