Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Family Reunion

Last weekend to celebrate the 24th we went to the annual Gale Family Reunion on Beaver Mtn. It's always so hard getting ready for camping but always so worth it, we had a Blast! We were there from Thurs. to Sunday and it was so nice to finally be in the fresh air of the mtns. I have been dying to get out and go since Beckham was born. We had lots of fun hiking, 4-wheeling, looking for deer, and doing fun activities for the kids like treasure hunts, painting t-shirts, and other crafts. My kids even did awesome sleeping in the tent, probably because it wasn't very cold this year and we had great weather. I have the best family in the world and it's one of my favorite things to get to play with everyone at the reunion.


Beckhams first camp trip. He did soooo good! Don't I look fabulous? We were camping Ok!
Painting camp shirts

Chalyn LOVES 4-wheeling



My happy little camper!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute pictures! And...sorry for the my lameness...but I have the same background as you. I love it!

    ReplyDelete