Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fun in the sun (St. George that is)

So the first part of August me and the kids went to St. George for a few weeks for my sister to have her new baby. When we left to go down she was getting really close and could have had the baby any day but it ended up being over two weeks later. Being there gave us a chance to really hang out and do lots of fun stuff. For Example: Me and Chalyn got to go to Tuachan to see The Little Mermaid. We swam at my sisters in-laws pool and in grandmas little pool. Had a birthday party at red cliffs for my dad. Went to the Fair parade. Shopped, went to a movie and oh ya took a little detour to Chicago (more on that next post). It was really fun to get to spend some relaxing summer days at home playing with the kids and nieces and nephews.

Try and ignore the fact that it's sideways (I hate when I forget to rotate), we were watching the fair parade.


Hiding in Grandmas Story Cabinet. Chalyn absolutely adores my sisters boys.

Splash time! They played out there forever (and got sunburns but hopefully worth it)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. I know the feeling it makes you feel good when someone comments. But I love seeing what your cute little family is up to.

    ReplyDelete