Saturday, September 24, 2011

So I know that it's been two months since I've updated anything but all that matters is that I'm making the effort now right???? Anyways we've had a really crazy/fun/busy/crazy summer and I wanted to show all five of you loyal blog friends what we've been up to (lets be honest it's also to help jog my own memory about all the fun times too, I love to go back and look since I'm not so great at my scrapbooking either) So today I'm gonna start posting some of our fun summer outings and hopefully do one each couple of days till I'm caught up. That would be the circus post that we went to today, so when you see that you know your up to date. :)

Our little stinky, filthy family on hike day below 3 creeks.

Little Handsome Pants. Gosh he makes me smile


Loading up on sugar at the annual candy hunt at The Big Rock!

Yup! He's a Heartbreaker!

"Hiking" consisted of walking the trail between 3 creeks and Merchant perfect for little ones though

Ohhh How he loves the vroom vroom!

1 comment:

  1. How fun!!! Your little family is so cute. I'm always so jealous of all the fun stuff you guys do!!!

    ReplyDelete