Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Update and Move

So I sat down to finally do the circus post and of course with my luck I lost the cd with the pics on it. Maybe someday I will find it and do a post. In other news we got everything moved in at our new place in Cedar and to be honest it all feels a little surreal. Everything happened so fast. We went to Sacramento two weeks ago for five days and I had only packed like five boxes so I pretty much packed our whole house, cleaned two apartments, set up a new house and did all our Halloween festivities all in a week. I am completely exhausted to say the least but at least it's in the past. I had such a hard time leaving Orem and all of the memories we had there as a family. I absolutely loved it there and am very unsure about Cedar but hopefully this new adventure will be good for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment