Friday, April 13, 2012

Quick photo recap

Since I haven't blogged in a long time, I thought I would do a quick catch up of our last few months before moving on. So here it is....

Valentines 2012. I did a fun themed breakfast and lunch, made decorations and valentines with the kids, and then delivered treats to family before snuggling up to a movie.

Red cliffs picnic and hike with my family. This is my cute sister and her baby Mckay

My mom with all the kids on our hike.

Cute Cute Chalyn!

In the middle of march we went up north to hang out with a couple of Lukes high school buddies and their families. We had a bbq, played games, went bowling, and went to the new city creek center to shop and eat at the cheesecake factory. We had so much fun (we always do with this group). This is my kids bowling!

She's a dork!

No comments:

Post a Comment