Friday, April 13, 2012

San Diego Day 2

Day 2- We got up and headed to the area around the san dieo zoo. Just outside the zoo is a street area that has lots of different museums and attractions and we decided it would be fun to go to the model train museum. It was super packed since it was free day for county residents but it was still worth it. Beck is obsessed with trains so of course he was happy, and everybody else had a good time too. We also let the kids ride the little train that was riding around outside as well as the carousel.

She loved her dalmatian horse

I wasn't sure how Beck would do but of course he loved the ride too.

I had to take this pic because he stopped and watched the fire truck for like five minutes. Right after this the truck pulled away and all the firemen rolled down there windows and waved while they turned on their lights. The kids thought they had died and gone to heaven, and we probably could have done nothing the rest of the trip and they would have been happy. I was so grateful to the firemen for taking the time to be so sweet to my kids!

Grant Chalyn and Carter watching the trains.

I think Beck is taking after my dad. They both love model trains and probably had the best time!

Chalyn being a train on the track.

Boarding the train.

That afternoon Beckham totally crashed and my parents stayed with him while Jason and I took the other kids to the pool at Janeeces hotel. It was perfect because they had a kids wading pool so I got to just lay out without worrying about the kids too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment