Friday, April 13, 2012

San Diego Day 3

We started off day 3 the best way possible... with shopping! We went downtown to seaport village to shop around and eat. They have the funnest shops and I seriously could have spent SOOO much money, but I refrained and only bought the kids a fun toy. I love that its right on the water and the weather was beautiful.

Checking out the boats when we first got there.

My parents and oldest brother Jason with all of the kids.

This is right in the middle of all the shops at seaport village. My kids loved chasing the pigeons around.

After we were finished shopping we walked over to the park next to seaport village to play for a bit and Beck crashed. Doesn't he look so sweet?

Chalyn with my sisters little boys climbing.

After seaport we decided to head up to La Jolla. This is Jason and my kids checking out all the seals on the beach. Beckham didn't even notice them down there for like twenty minutes cause he was so busy watching a pigeon.

we walked out on this bridge thingy and you can get super close to the seals. Pretty cool. The only bad part is that the slats on the rails are just wide enough for mischievous four year old little girls to climb through. I was a whole two feet away from her and looked over to see her walking along the backside, with a huge drop below her. Needless to say I freaked!


Beck is doing some crazy sand dance. After falling under a couple days before, he wouldn't even get close to the water

Little farmer man on the beach!

La Jolla is super close to the San Diego Temple so we ended our day there. The landscaping seemed so much different than i remember, but it is gorgeous.

Grandpa trying to keep up with Beck.

No comments:

Post a Comment