Saturday, April 14, 2012

San Diego Day 1

Me and the kids were lucky to get to go with my sister and her family, my parents, and oldest brother Jason to San Diego last week for a little get away. Since Luke's job is still pretty new he decided he better not ask for the week off, so we missed him like crazy but still had an amazing vacation. We did so many fun things while we were down there, my kids were angels in the car, and we seriously couldn't have asked for better weather. These are some pictures of our first full day there. I'm ticked that I don't have our pictures from that mornings activities i used my moms camera so I will have to get them from her and post them later. we went to old towne and the mormon battalion museum which was way cool. They had a super fun kids area where they could pan for gold and build things. Then that afternoon we headed to Coronado beach for the rest of the day.

Our arrival! I LOVE the Beach!

Chalyn and my Mom. They spent so much time collecting sea shells and Chalyn is obsessed with them.

This is when Jason scooped Beck out of the water. My mom was holding his and my nephew Carter's hand when a huge wave came up and about knocked them all over. My mom was able to hold onto Carter but Beckham went under. Luckily Jason was right there too to scoop him up. I gotta admit it scared me to death and Beck too. He wouldn't go near the water the rest of the trip, which was just fine by me after that scare.

Me trying to warm him up and calm him down. He was so covered in sand.

I wish this pic wasn't so dark, but I thought i'd put it up anyways cause i like it.

She always wants to be buried in the sand.

My cute parents! They were so helpful the entire trip. I definitely couldn't have survived with my two kids without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment