Sunday, October 7, 2012

Chalyn's O.R. Trip

Right after Beckhams surgery we had to take Chalyn to get knocked out to have a ton of Dental work done. When they took her from me her eyes got super teary eyed and I could tell she was scared but was trying her very hardest to be brave. It was so hard to kiss her goodbye and let go of her little hand and as soon as I did I completely broke down. I was of course worried the whole time but everything was quick and easy. The hard part was making her eat soft foods but we did take her to wal-mart to choose all of her own yummy things so that definitely helped. She is so proud of her new silver teeth and she shows everyone every chance she gets. On the other hand I cringe every time i see them and even more when she shows people. Mom doesn't like the silver teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment