Sunday, October 7, 2012

24th Activities

This year July 24th was on a Tues. We are usually still camping with my family on the 24th but we were done camping monday night, so we decided to stay in Beaver that night and hang out for the holiday. We went to the parade first thing then walked to the park for the festivities and races, then my cousin Anthony invited us to go to the lake with him and his friend and Ashlie and Eric. I don't usually like to swim in anything that doesn't have a cement bottom but I was brave and we seriously had such a blast. Anthonys jet skis were so fun (and Fast) and there was hardly anybody else on the water so it was perfect. It was a great end to a really fun filled weekend for us.
I had to take a picture of Beckhams shoes because it's the little things like this that i hope i remember about my kids be little.
we always watch the parade in front of Lukes dad's shop.
She scooted her chair all the way to the line cuz we told her she couldn't cross it. That is my child, always pushing the boundaries as much as possible.
At the end of the parade the water truck always shoots out tons of water so luke and his dad took the kids to play in it.
One kid liked the water and the other did not.... of course no surprise there
Two of my most favorite people.
This is Beckham about to start his race. He was really nervous but he finished it and did good.
Chalyn was all about racing and she won her group! I was so excited for her.
This is her certificate for winning. She got to have a free snow cone too!
Cute little fishy
Chalyn with my cousin Anthony and his friend Skyler
Chalyn being brave and trying the Tube with Luke and Anthony. I was worried the whole time she was out there.
And of course I was still freaking out when she went out with Eric on the jet ski. I think I threatened him at least five or six times about being careful with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment