Monday, October 8, 2012

Disneyland!!

We have been talking about and planning and dreaming about Disneyland for a long long time and all I can say is that it completely surpassed every hope and expectation we had for it. It was amazing! I have been a couple other times but this is the first time we've taken our kids. We went with my sister Janeece and her family, my parents, and my oldest brother Jason. We rented a condo right across from Disneyland so it was nice to be so close and just be able to walk back and forth to the park, and also it was nice to have lots of room with a kitchen and laundry and everything. It made it super convenient. We met up with my family Tuesday evening and went to Disneyland on Wednesday. My kids LOVED EVERY SECOND of it and were soooo happy the entire day. They didn't even get ornery or irritated like I thought they would, and it probably helped that we didn't really have lines. We were able to do pretty much every ride that we wanted to and our longest wait was twenty minutes so it was perfect. I think my favorite part was the parade and of course chalyn about peed her pants every time she saw a princess. Beckham probably liked the dumbo ride or the buzz lightyear ride the most and Luke was happy with all the big rides so it made for lots of happy campers. There are tons of pics of course.
I think it helped to have fun cousins to wait in line with.
The jungle cruise was a nice cool relaxing break in the afternoon.
We seriously had THE BEST spot to watch the parade. We had benches to sit on and we were in the shade and also front row. Lucky huh!
The floats are amazing!
Chalyn and her grandpa
Mickey and Minnie's float
The Princesses yay
Who doesn't love the tea cups? I know we sure did... a few times:)
Now for princess overload. It was so fun to see how excited she was and to see just how sweet they are to the kids. It made it really special for Chalyn and I don't think she will soon forget.
Chalyn and Grandma shooting on the Buzz ride
She never got sad or whiny she just zonked out close to the end of the day. Cute huh

No comments:

Post a Comment