Monday, October 8, 2012

Knotts Berry Farm

When we originally planned our trip we were gonna do two disneyland days and a beach day and then come home on saturday, but my amazing brother decided to surprise us and treat us to knotts berry farm and even got a nice hotel room for the extra night that was a few hours up the road so we didn't have to do the whole drive in one day which was so nice. Knotts was a way more chill day but so fun with tons of kiddie rides for the little ones, and of course a bigger variety of roller coasters and thrill rides for the adults. We seriously had a Blast! Thanks so much to my sweet brother for spoiling us like crazy! Here he is with Chalyn and Grant at the entrance.
This is my mom with my kids and my dad's foster sister Irma who was able to meet us for the day
Irma's daughter Ashley with Chalyn. They had lots of fun playing together.
I LOVE MY AMAZING FAMILY AND THE FUN MEMORIES WE SHARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment